Punjab Roshan Gharana Solar Scheme | Latest Updates 2024

Under the Punjab government’s Roshan Gharana Scheme, 50,000 homes will receive solar panels as part of an effort to transform the energy landscape and promote the use of renewable energy sources and sustainable living. The system functions primarily on an accessible financial basis, whereby clients are required to make a mere 25% down payment towards the installation cost.

A combination of commercial financing and government subsidies is then used to enable the remaining 75%, making solar energy solutions affordable for a wider range of homes. For those who are keen to adopt renewable energy alternatives, the program essentially reduces the barrier to entrance by removing the first financial burden.

This program offers members real benefits in addition to encouraging environmental care. Households can drastically lower their dependency on traditional energy sources by utilizing solar electricity, which will save money over time and reduce carbon emissions.

Related News: Punjab Students to Access Bikes

Also, by encouraging energy independence and resistance against power outages, the program strengthens communities and gives participating households access to a more dependable energy supply.

A closer look at the details of the Roshan Gharana Scheme reveals that adopting solar energy is a good and practical choice for anyone looking for affordable and environmentally friendly energy sources.

First Phase of Roshan Gharana:

The revolutionary Roshan Gharana Scheme, sponsored by Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif, is accelerating transformation in Punjab’s energy industry. With a budget of Rs 12.6 billion, the initiative’s first phase aims to offer solar systems to 50,000 insured people. These selected customers, who each use 100 units of electricity each month, will be selected using a fair and equal voting procedure.

Targeted Audience of Roshan Gharana:

Residents of Punjab, Pakistan, are the target audience for the Roshan Gharana Scheme. Preference is given to protecting consumers who spend up to 100 power units per month during the programs initial phase. Since the program is still in its early stages, specifics regarding eligibility and the application process are not yet available to the public.

Join WhatsApp Group

Additional Information:

  • The cause of the Roshan Gharana Plan is to promote sustainable living and renewable energy by using putting in solar panels in 50,000 Punjabi homes.
  • The first 25% is paid for by using clients with the remaining 75% being financed by way of authorities and personal sources.
  • This consists of Punjabi residents who use up to to 100 electricity gadgets every month.
Topic Roshan Gharana Solar System Scheme, 2024
Introduction Introduction of the Roshan Gharana Scheme by the Punjab government
Purpose Install solar panels in 50,000 households to promote sustainable living and renewable energy
Payment Structure Customers pay a 25% down payment; the remaining 75% is covered by government and commercial finance.

Follow WhatsApp Channel


The Roshan Gharana Scheme of the Punjab government is a super initiative that encourages renewable energy and sustainable living. The initiative aims to inspire customers to undertake sustainable solutions while reducing reliance on traditional strength sources by putting in solar panels in 50,000 households.

Residents of Punjab now have a brilliant chance to transition to solar power and contribute to a future that is more environmentally friendly way to this project. The program encourages equity and accessibility for all participants with a reasonable 25% down payment and an easy to understand distribution process.

FAQs About of Punjab Roshan Gharana Solar Scheme:

How many Solar Systems are being distributed?

The goal of the Roshan Gharana Scheme is to install solar panels in 50,000 Punjabi homes in order to encourage renewable energy and sustainable living.

Who Does the Scheme Target Audience Include?

Residents of Punjab, Pakistan, are the target audience for the Roshan Gharana Scheme.