The details of the HEC DAAD EFFAL Scholarship 2024 are now available on this page, including online application, eligibility criteria, and the last date to apply.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) is offering fully-funded Master’s scholarships for female Afghan students for the 2024 academic year. These scholarships, known as the HEC DAAD EFFAL Scholarships, enable recipients to pursue a two-year Master’s degree at a HEC-recognized university in Pakistan.
- Open to All:
- Female Afghan Refugees in Pakistan can apply.
- Welcome All:
- Only female students can apply for HEC DAAD EFFAL Scholarship.
HEC Pakistan invites female Afghan refugee youth to apply for fully funded Master’s scholarships from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for the academic year 2024. The scholarships are intended for two years of study at Pakistani universities accredited by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
HEC DAAD EFFAL Scholarship program’s main goal is to encourage academic and scientific research by giving students who aspire to become more accomplished academic and professional leaders locally and internationally access to advanced degree possibilities.
This scholarship program, which is available to all disciplines and specifically for female applicants, is supported by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (DAAD) with funding. The availability of funding will determine which scholarships are awarded.
Nationality and Residence:
- Female Afghan refugees residing in Pakistan with a valid Proof of Registration Card (POR) issued by the Ministry of States and Frontier Regions (SAFRON) of the Government of Pakistan.
- Completed an undergraduate degree from an HEC-recognized university with a minimum CGPA of 2.5.
- The student must be enrolled in the first semester of a graduate degree program at an HEC-recognized university.
- The student must not be receiving any other scholarship concurrently with this program.
Required Documents For HEC – DAAD EFFAL Scholarship:
- Copy of valid Proof of Registration (POR) issued by the Ministry of States and Frontier Regions (SAFRON) of the Government of Pakistan.
- Certified copies of Matriculation and Intermediate DMCs.
- Certified copy of undergraduate degree with transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation from university teachers, preferably familiar with your academic work.
- Proof of current enrollment in a HEC-recognized university for a graduate degree program, including a copy of your student ID or fee challan.
HEC DAAD EFFAL Scholarship 2024 Online Apply:
- Interested applicants can apply online through the website link (http://shorturl.at/loEQT) or click on the link below.
HEC DAAD EFFAL Program Scholarship 2024 Last date:
The application deadline for HEC DAAD EFFAL Scholarship 2024 is February 05, 2024. Note: Applicants can obtain more information from the HEC website: (https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/Pages/default.aspx)
Related Scholarship: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Benevolent Fund KPBF Merit Scholarship
If you’re interested in latest updates on scholarships, admissions, or internships, click here.
Important FAQs about HEC Scholarship for Female Afghan Refugees in Pakistan:
What is HEC DAAD EFFAL Scholarship 2024?
HEC DAAD EFFAL Scholarship is a fully funded Scholarships for Female Afghan Refugees in Pakistan.
What is eligibility Criteria for HEC DAAD EFFAL Scholarship 2024?
Completed an undergraduate degree from an HEC-recognized university with a minimum CGPA of 2.5.
How to apply for HEC DAAD EFFAL Scholarship 2024?
You can apply online through the website link (http://shorturl.at/loEQT).
What is the last date for online registration for HEC - DAAD EFFAL Scholarship 2024?
The application deadline for DAAD EFFAL Scholarship For Female Afghan Refugees in Pakistan is February 05, 2024.